Tribute to John Lennon

Last sunday was the John Lennon's 70th bithday (ouch he's getting old :-). I'm just obsessed with The Beatles, they are my inspiration everyday since I've heard them and I'm a super fan of John Lennon. I wanted to celebrate his birthday with this post
Le 70ème anniversaire du très regretté John Lennon était dimanche dernier ( sa en fait des années John !). Je suis une fanne inconditionnelle des Beatles, c'est ma source d'inspiration depuis la première fois que je les ais entendu, et John Lennon a toujours été mon préféré de part son talent unique. Je voulais dons célébrer son anniversaire avec vous :-)

 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should I study in china?

John Lennon

'I'll take a teddy for my d...' said Kate. Is that D for daughter, they asked: Duchess nearly slips as she tours Grimsby